Don’t you think that communication has become easier for users to communicate with their potential clients and customers by sitting anywhere in the world? The invention of amazing email technology has given the leverage to the users to communicate, chat, send documents and share images, just by a click. Though their number of email service providers, AOL being the most preferred web-based email service can be accessed using the standard internet browser or any mobile application. As there are millions of people using this software all across the world, this service is available in over fifty languages. In order to gain the most of this software, you need to know the minimum system requirements to access the email service properly. In order to access it easily and efficiently, users need to get in touch with the expert professionals at the AOL Customer Care Number. They are trained and qualified to deliver you the best solution for your query.
As discussed above, AOL Email is a communicating software that helps millions to interact with their potential clients and customers. Apart from communication, it delivers a lot more benefits which you can surely avail after registering and creating an AOL Email Account. Once that is done, you will definitely come across the features and benefits mentioned below:
- The limit for an email attachment you wish to attach to your mail is 25 MB.
- The email un-send option allows you to undo any mistake while sending.
- Blerk! Error while logging in to your AOL email account.
- AOL users can link their accounts to other email accounts such as Gmail.
- The advanced Spam protection on your account lets you filter emails easily.
- AOL Mail allows you to store around 1,000 new messages and 4,000 old messages.
- Your email account on AOL will support POP3, SMTP and IMAP email protocols.
- AOL has built-in virus protection so that your device is always secure.
- The spell-checking features help you proofread your emails before sending.
- Your AOL Mail account supports Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) after login.